Luxury Room, 1 King Bed, Sea View
Travel safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your stay:
- All linens sanitized in high-temperature wash
- Face masks required for guests in public areas
- Floors marked for social distancing
- Hand sanitizer available to guests & staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Staff required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless check-in
- Contactless check-out
- Individually wrapped toiletries
- Rooms won't be serviced during your stay to minimise contamination
We are following local government guidelines in order to keep our guests & members of staff safe.
As part of these procedures we have marked all communal hallways & reception floor with social distancing tape. On arrival hand sanitizer is available for use both as you enter & leave the house. We provide medical face masks & rubber gloves for use by those who choose to do so. Reminders are posted around the premises on the importance of practicing both social distancing & regular hand washing. We have taken all bed throws, cushions, dressing gowns/slippers from the rooms to minimize contamination. Rooms & communal areas are deep cleaned and disinfected on a daily basis.
We look forward to welcoming you to Victoria House & taking great care of you during your stay. With kind regards.
This sea view double room has a queen size bed, flat-screen TV with DVD player, fridge, an iPod docking station and tea and coffee facilities.
|Room type||Queen Room|
1 x Queen Size, Extra Long
1 x Shower
- Extra Long Bed (> 2 metres)
- Private Bathroom
- Carpeted Room
- Seating Area
- Wardrobe or Closet
- Clothes Rack
- Free WIFI
- Ironing Facilities
- Flat Screen TV
- Alarm Clock
- Electric Kettle
- iPod Dock
- Garden View
- Sea View
- Wake Up Service
- Guest Lounge Available
- Free Toiletries
- In Room Complimentary Drink On Arrival
- Complimentary Welcome Tray
- Laundry Service On Request (Add. Cost)
- Accessible By Stairs Only
- Free Nearby Parking
- Victoria House is an Historic Grade II Victorian Listed Buillding, there are no ground floor rooms.
- Access to Victoria House from the street is via an elevated step in to the front entrance.
- This room is situated on the 2nd floor and is only accessible by stairs; a total of 36 steps.
- Access to the courtyard garden is via a single elevated step.
- Access to the castle walls balcony from the courtyard garden is via multiple steps.